Friday, March 07, 2008

Product Review: Thymes Red Cherie Cologne

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand:
Thymes
Name: Red Cherie Cologne
Size: 1.75 fl. oz. / 50 ml
Approx. Price: $28 USD

I'm anticipating Spring. I've just HAD it with winter this year and can't wait to shed my big, heavy winter clothes for everything light and airy. So it was great to try a sample of this new perfume by Thymes. The packaging had me thinking Spring right away.

Red Cherie combines pomengranate (so hot these days), with the scent of ripe red cherries, passion flower and jasmine and subtle hints of Asian lychee and fruity musk.

To Purr About:
- light, fruity scent that isn't overpowering
- the scent is really pretty and feminine, without being too cloying and sweet

Claws Out:
- this is a scent that only works in the spring and summer, so I'm disappointed I can't wear it right now and will have to wait a couple of months to pull it out

Final Comments:
I'm very happy with this scent and am definitely going to be wearing this all through the spring and summer. It's light, fruity and smells so pretty! I've been wanting to find a new scent for awhile now and it looks like I have one lined up for the warmer weather.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: thymes.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

where can you get this? thx

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

Hi Carol,

If you go the Thymes website, www.thymes.com, they have a great retailer locator, for both Canada and the USA. Hope that helps!

CK

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...