Thursday, March 06, 2008

Product Review: St. Ives Firming Masque

Reviewer: S.K.Y.

Brand:
St. Ives
Name: Mineral Clay Firming Masque
Size: 170 ml
Approx. Price: $6.49

I used to use this product when I was a lot younger and thought I’d re-visit it to see how my skin reacts to it now.

St. Ives says their product "contains a firming clay that lifts away dead skin cells leaving skin feeling firm without drying. Herbal extracts deep clean while stimulating collagen production so skin looks replenished and younger, not dry and dull".

To Purr About:
- leaves my skin feeling refreshed
- leaves my skin feeling super tight

Claws Out:
- feels like it’s drying out my skin
- it is very irritating on dry cracked skin

Final Comments:
I used this mask daily for a couple of months and then scaled it back to once a week when my skin started becoming more and more dried out from the harsh winter weather. With my skin becoming more and more dry, I think I’ll stop usage of this product completely. It might be good for people with normal to oily skin, but I find it very abrasive on my already dry skin.

Rating (out of 5):






If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: stives.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...