Saturday, March 22, 2008

Product Review: St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Moisturizing Body Wash

Reviewer: S.K.Y.

Brand: St. Ives
Name: Oatmeal & Shea Butter Moisturizing Body Wash
Size: 532 ml
Approx. Price: $5.99 CAD

I’ve been recently trying to peel myself away from the traditional bar soaps and to the body wash + loofa system, and I picked this one up during a Shopper’s Drug Mart sale. While contemplating which product to try out, this one caught my eye because it was for "Extra dry skin", which I have.

St. Ives states that their oatmeal and shea butter body wash is "made with two of nature’s BEST ingredients. Oatmeal soothes dry, itchy skin, while Shea butter leaves skin visibly healthy. Specially formulated for extra-dry skin".

To Purr About:
- nice scent that is not overpowering - reminds me of almonds
- reasonable price

Claws Out:
- I didn’t find my skin extra moisturized after using

Final Comments:
It’s a bit hard to rate a body wash unless it’s totally amazing. How can you tell if it’s really cleaning you? I would rate this as an average product as I didn’t find it to be super moisturizing or soothing for my dry, itchy skin. This product is nothing to write home about and I will be trying a different product next even if that means shelling out a bit more money.

Rating (out of 5):





If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: stives.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...