Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Product Review: Boots No7 Reviving Eye Gel

Reviewer: S.K.Y.

Brand: Boots No7
Name: Reviving Eye Gel
Size: (topcoat) 15 ml
Approx. Price: $9.99 USD

On a recent trip to the U.S.A. I stopped by a target and picked up 2 Boots products. I picked up the Restore & Renew which Cinnamon Kitten has already reviewed and also this one – the Reviving Eye Gel. I’ve been loyal to Clinique eye creams up to now, but figured I’d give this one a try.

"Soothe away the signs of long hours and late nights with this gentle revitalizing eye gel, created to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles."

To Purr About:
- Price is affordable.
- Only a little is required, so 1 tube lasts quite a while.
- Does seem to keep the appearance of puffiness and dark circles away.
- Fragrance free.
- Very light and soothing.

Claws Out:
- Not moisturizing.

Final Comments:
This product does what it says - it keeps those dark circles at bay. It definitely a keeper, my only wish was that it were more moisturizing as I have a problem with dryness near my eyes.

Rating (out of 5):





If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: target.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...