Tuesday, January 29, 2008

NEW Product: French Kiss Gum

Brand: TheraBreath
Name: French Kiss Gum
Price: $9 USD for 3 packs of 12

Ok, so gum isn't really a "beauty product", but I'm sure everyone can agree that fresh, clean breath is definitely something everyone wants.

Just in time for Valentine's Day - check out French Kiss Gum created by Therabreath.

French Kiss Gum contains the strong TheraBreath PLUS Formula that helps get rid of bad breath and lasts a long time.

Product Notes:
- gum doesn't contain aspartame or saccharin
- breath-freshening power of gum lasts long after the taste runs out - this is because the taste is not what is responsible for the breath control
- ideal for combating occasional or situational bad breath

I gave the gum a try and it's actually really good. The flavour lasts longer than many other "fresh breath" gum and my breath was fresher. The best part is that it doesn't have any aspartame and saccharin, which I try to avoid.

The gum (and other breath-freshening aids) are available for purchase at
www.therabreath.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how well does this work after you've spit it out?

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

Surprisingly, it works pretty well! What I like is that the flavour doesn't fade quickly when you first use it, like many mint or fruit-flavoured strips on the market. I hate chewing on a piece of rubber!

Obviously, depending on how insanly horrible your breath is to begin with, that will depend on how long the effects of this gum will last, but my mouth does feel fresher afterwards.

I also find, with some gums, you get a weird, faded "after-taste" in your mouth (or maybe that's from chewing the tasteless rubber) that this gum doesn't seem to leave.

Anonymous said...

LOVE this gum and I'm a guy (shhh). I just googled French Kiss gum because a friend of mine gave me a piece (a girl) and I want to know where I can buy it!
Any advice??

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

Hey there!

If you go to www.therabreath.com, they have a "Where to Buy" section that you can check out. They're the makers of this gum so you should be able to find it through them.

Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...