Thursday, December 20, 2007

And the Mystery Shampoo is....

For those of you who missed Ellen's show, or haven't seen the commercial's yet, the "Mystery Shampoo" is none other than...(drumroll please)...Head and Shoulders! Specifically the samples were H&S Classic Clean Shampoo and Classic Clean Conditioner.

Head & Shoulders is introducing a newly expanded line of conditioners that start with an unexpected source, your scalp, to provide truly healthy, beautiful hair. The conditioners are "designed with the world’s finest cosmetic ingredients and with a proprietary form of zinc pyrithione (ZPT) to deliver 50% more of the scalp care active ingredient to the scalp than just shampoo alone, while nourishing hair from root to tip for all day softness. The result is truly beautiful, radiant hair that can only come from a healthy scalp."

H&S Conditioner Line:
- Classic Clean: Improves scalp health and provides balanced conditioning for soft, manageable hair
- Dry Scalp Care: Provides a moisturized flake-free scalp and protects dry hair from damage and dryness to reduce split ends and breakage
- Smooth & Silky: Improves scalp health and calms dry frizzy hair to restore a silky smooth look

H&S Shampoo Line:
- Classic Clean: #1 selling shampoo in the US; deep-cleansing formula leaves hair looking and feeling thoroughly clean
- Dry Scalp Care: Moisturizes hair and relieves dry scalp and itch
- Smooth & Silky: Smoothes dry, frizzy hair to restore a silky smooth look
- Citrus Breeze: Provides an uplifting clean for fine/oily hair
- Extra Volume: Provides volume and body for fine hair
- Ocean Lift: With sea mineral essence, invigorates scalp and hair
- Refresh: Provides a cool sensation leaving your scalp feeling refreshed and hair clean and manageable
- Restoring Shine: With natural plant extracts, restores natural shine to dull hair
- Sensitive Care: Hypo-allergenic formula with Aloe soothes sensitive scalps

For those of you that tried the samples - did you manage to guess what the sample is?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i finally saw a commercial for this new head & shoulder's line. it's definitely interesting. I really enjoy how the new shampoos are distinguishing the shampoos & the conditioners by their bottles (e.g. shampoo cap is on the top vs. conditioner cap on the bottom). Dove does this too & it's genius.

Anonymous said...

I received a sample of the new product and I have to say, I loved it! I have very thick, red hair that has natural curl and body and after using the product, I received so many compliments that it was unreal! I don't style my hair at all, just leave it in its natural state, and even my husband said my hair looked incredible. I will find and begin using this product!

Anonymous said...

WOW- thats amazing that people picked up a change in shampoo so fast. i hope this new head & shoulders line will be hitting Canada soon.

Anonymous said...

I requested a sample of this new S&C. Had no idea it was a Head & Shoulders product. I LOVE IT! My hair is thin, fine, and lacks body, but this product improved it immediately. Have never used Head & Shoulders, but guess there's a first time for everything.

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

It's amazing to see how many people were surprised and liked the "mystery shampoo". I think it's great that Head & Shoulders did their marketing campaign this way as most people only think of them as a "dandruff shampoo" and I think this may help them get people who would never have tried H&S in the first place because they don't have a dandruff problem

Anonymous said...

My hair was shiny and smooth! Also, very, very soft!!Glad I finally found out what I was using so I can start buying it!

Anonymous said...

Well, my hair is still wet from using the mystery shampoo, but I have to say that the smell is awesome! It reminds me of like a grown-up baby shampoo sort-of smell. I can't wait to see how my hair works out!

Anonymous said...

I just tried a sample I recieved in the newspaper this morning. It is 11 pm, and my hair still smells and feels amazing. My goodness... I LOVE the smell. Everytime I move I can smell my hair! I am absolutely going to by this product! Can't believe it is Head & Shoulders! My hair feels great. Really smooth and shiny! I am really happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...