Sunday, September 02, 2007

The Beauty Surfer: All Lacquered Up

Site Name: All Lacquered Up
URL: www.alllacqueredup.com

I love specialized and focused beauty blogs. It's great to have a go to resource for specific beauty areas.

I'm always jealous of girls with well-manicured hands. I was unblessed with very tiny fingernails, so unless I get falsies, I almost never apply my own polish as it's pointless and I can't afford to be in the club of weekly manicures/pedicures.

Which is why I love browsing All Lacquered Up. This site is completely devoted to all things polished and is a great resource for anyone looking for any reviews, recommendations and new product announcements regarding nail polish.


Enjoy!

Have a beauty blog that you think Cinnamon Kitten readers should know about? Send me an email and let me know - it could be featured in an upcoming Sunday Surfer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...