Monday, September 03, 2007

Dove Hair Care's Ad Campaign

Unfortunately, up to this point, Cinnamon Kitten hasn't reviewed a lot of hair care products (hint, hint to Guest Reviewers!) - there's a measly 4 posts under the label "Hair Care" right now. The main reason for this is because I love my current shampoo/conditioner, so there's absolutely no reason to buy new brands to experiment with (unlike makeup).

But, as our hair is such an important part of our look, I promise to make a conscious effort to include more hair products in my new product alerts and product reviews.

Recently, I received a sample of Dove Shampoo and Conditioner, so I'm putting my normal products on hold and will be trying Dove out for a few weeks and will post a review.

In the meantime, I wanted to share with you all the latest Dove campaign. I'm sure most of you have seen their Skin Care ads, featuring women of all shapes and sizes, and encouraging women to love themselves and not try to conform to the standard "Hollywood" type. Well, their hair care ads take the same format, and I love them.

Have a look:



Please leave a comment and let me know what you think about Dove's latest campaign! Do you put your hair through any of the ringers shown in the ad? Is it worth it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really do like Dove's add campaigns. I am currently using dove shampoo and conditioner and I have to say that they are working pretty well. Also - I like your blogg!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I enjoy Dove''s ads too! I have never tried their hair care products, but I have tried their soap & body wash products.

I find their soap dissintigrates on me too fast but the body wash is great.

Please let us know how the shamppoo and conditioner work out - i'm always up for new & improved products.

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

I found the Dove soap too creamy as well, and it kinda "melts" whenever it's in the shower, especially if it's sitting in a soap dish and soaking in water. However, I agree, the body wash is fantastic and that's my regular body wash too.

Anonymous said...

interesting ad - i don't think anything on our body should EVER bake at 350degrees!

CHI iron said...

Dear friends, I love the hair care campaing of DOVE. Great!!!
http://chiflatironshop.com/CHI-Flat-Iron/c44/index.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...