Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Beauty Surfer: The Beauty Blog Network

I've been trying to come up with a new weekly post to replace the now-retired Beauty Buys posts I used to do every Sunday and I think I've come up with something useful.

I know so many great blogs do a weekly round-up of useful posts from other blogs, so I didn't want to add to that. Instead I thought that I'd use my Sunday posts to introduce you to other great blogs that I've come across in my weekly surfing. Some I check out once in a while, others I read on a daily basis, but all are definitely worth checking out.

These Sunday posts aren't going to be long nor are they going to be reviews of the blogs. It's just going to be a simple image, short intro and then a link. I think the quality of these blogs speak for themselves.

So here's the first in a series of The Sunday Surfer! Hope you like them!

Site Name: The Beauty Blog Network
URL: www.beautyblognetwork.com

What better way to start off The Sunday Surfer series than with The Beauty Blog Network? This amazing community of beauty bloggers brings together some of the best beauty blogs from around the world and puts them all into one place! I'm privileged to be a part of this invitation-only network and an honoured that they have included my little beauty blog!

From the main page you can see who's part of the network and also the latest posts from network blogs. If it's about beauty - you're going to find it here!


Enjoy!

Have a beauty blog that you think Cinnamon Kitten readers should know about? Send me an email and let me know - it could be featured in an upcoming Sunday Surfer!

image: beautyblognetwork.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...