Thursday, June 28, 2007

Product Review: L'Oreal Endless Kissable (Kissproof) Lipcolour

Brand: L'Oreal
Name: Endless Kissable Lipcolour
Size: 0.07 oz / 2 g
Approx. Price: $10.99 CAD

Colour Tried:
- Be Blushed

Note: On the website, this product is called Endless Kissproof Lipcolour but on the box I bought, it's Endless Kissable Lipcolour.

Promising zero-transfer and extreme wear lipcolour, this lipstick states that it's "like a tattoo on your lips."

Available in 12 shades, the formula includes Vitamin E to help the lipstick glide on smoothly. You just apply the lipstick to clean lips and let it set before rubbing lips together.

Considering I currently have over 65 lipsticks in my train case, I have definitely tried my share of lip products. As with most girls, I have a problem with lipstick coming off and the constant need to re-apply. So I finally took the plunge and tried a few of the lipsticks that promise zero-transfer (the other 2 reviews will follow in the next couple of days).

To Purr About:
- easy to apply, relatively smooth formula
- after letting the product set, I took my fingers and tried very hard to rub the lipstick off - there was absolutely NO colour transfer at all! I was shocked

Claws Out:
- as with many lipsticks that don't budge, this lipstick is slightly drying on the lips, although not as bad as I had expected
- there is a really strong smell, not completely unpleasant, but definitely noticeable

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found near the top of the right-hand sidebar.

image: lorealparis.ca productreviewloreal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...