Sunday, March 25, 2007

Product Review: Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer

I love my lip sticks, and I love my lip glosses, but sometimes my lips just need a break. And to find a great lip balm that gives a hint of shimmery colour just makes my day!

Many of you may have already heard of the amazing Burt's Bees lip balms. Well, their lip shimmers are just as amazing.

Burt's Bees notes: "They’re made from natural ingredients like vitamin E, coconut and sunflower oils to moisturize and highlight your lips."

I started using Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm a few years ago and love the tingle and smoothness it brought to my lips. It's one of the best lip balms I've tried in a long time and I much prefer it to Chapstick. So when I saw this coloured version, I was pretty excited.

I bought the Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Watermelon. There's 11 different shades to choose from and I plan on getting a few others to add to my makeup case. I've definitely found my lips getting healthier the more I use this great product.

image: burtsbees.com productreviewburtsbees

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I currently acquired these 2 But's Bees products:
Lemon-Lime Lip Gloss & the Lemon cuticle cream.

I absolutely LOVE the way both of them smell.

I find the lemon-lime lip gloss a nice "rest" for my lips while i'm at home.

As for the cuticle cream, I unfortunately don't use it often enough to see results, but the smell makes this product worth it! Some days I just sit at work sniffing the container!

Anonymous said...

I really love lip balms (like this product) that have a hint of color in them, especially when the colors are subdued enough that I can wear them to work and still look professional and polished.

Although I do like the way a wet/glossy balm looks, I find it makes me look less professional and more playful.

allie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...