Friday, March 23, 2007

Beauty Impulses - March 23

Here's the first Beauty Impulses List - 5 items that I've recently seen and wanted without really knowing anything about them (in other words - they look cool & I haven't seen the price tag yet!).
1. Lise Watier: Rouge WOW, Fusion Creme Gloss
2. Bliss: The Youth As We Know It
3. Fusion Beauty: LashFusion Micro-Technology Pure Protein Lash Plump
4. Quo: Eye Primer
5. Smashbox: Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Is there anything on this list that you've tried? Post a comment and let us know what you thought!

images: sephora.com, shoppersdrugmart.ca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Smashbox Photo Finish Primer is the best beauty product in a good long while. If you put it on before your foundation, it gives you a flawless finish and alone it is a fabulous mattifier. Definitely worth the money!

Anonymous said...

I agree, the smashbox Primer is completely fantastic. I haven't heard anything bad about it, and it's the best primer I've ever used.

As far as the Lise Watier fusion creme gloss-I've got it in 'le rose' and the colour is gorgeous. I love the added pigment, a bit on the shimmery side, but I'm all about that. However, the smell is pretty horrible. I can normally overlook that, but I can constantly smell it (being under my nose). Plus I find the 'gloss' bit kinda misleading, I didn't find this very much more glossy than lipstick. I really wanted to like this, but I wouldn't repurchase.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...