Monday, May 07, 2012

Product Review: Chloé l’Eau de Chloé

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Chloé
Name: l’Eau de Chloé – Eau de Toilette
Size: 3.4 fl. oz. / 100 mL
Price: n/a

What it says on their website:
"…The work of the same perfumer, l’Eau de Chloé contains an exceptional concentration of distilled rose water, which lends it a rare refreshing feeling. Light as dew, this chypre rose seems suffused with pure oxygen. A delicate citrus harmony recalls summer’s luscious ice-cool lemonades. At once spirited and elegant, airy and ethereal, the rose leaves a subtle presence on the skin…"

To Purr About:
- gorgeous scent
- light and summery citrus smell
- comes in a lovely bottle
- scent lasts very long

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
I’m definitely not a perfume expert – I actually find a lot of scents trigger my migraines, so I almost never wear them. I did however fall in love with Chloé’s Eau de Parfum and was super happy to find out it didn’t bother me. Needless to say I was uber excited to try their new l’Eau de Chloé (Eau de Toilette).

I didn’t know too much about this product, so I was surprised to see it was a pale green when I opened the box. It comes in the same iconic bottle as the Eau de Parfum, which is nice.

The scent is definitely different from the pink hued Eau de Parfum. Where I find the Eau de Parfum to be a luxurious and romantic rose inspired scent, this product invokes summer with its citrusy, light, playful scent. It is actually a great scent for those casual spring and summer days. In addition, only a couple of spritz last the whole day.

I’m pleased that I found l’Eau de Chloé – although I prefer the Eau de Parfum, l’Eau is a perfect day scent to contrast the Eau de Parfum which is more of a night scent.

Rating (out of 5):





Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

2 comments:

Anna Luciano of Sicilianna Beauty said...

mm I love this scent!

Tatiana said...

Ooh, that sounds nice! I'm a perfume addict, but I rarely find new ones I really like enough to buy... I'll have to give this one a sniff :)

Zia
http://singing-blue.blogspot.ca/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...