This past month I've had a lot of parcels arriving on my doorstep due to all the online shopping I've been doing for the holidays. But when my hubby texted me that there was "another pink box" waiting for me at home, I was still pretty excited. Last month's Glymm box was one of my favourites, so I was anxious to see what was inside.
Since I love my lip products so much, if there's a lipstick or lip gloss in the box, I'm usually instantly happy. Although this month seemed a little emptier compared to last month, I still can't wait to try the products inside as each one is a good size and all are things I want to try.
In my December Glymm box:
- Ahava Mineral Hand Cream, 20 ml / 0.68 fl oz
- Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream, 15 ml / 0.5 fl oz
- Sula Natural Lip Gloss in First Kiss, 2.69 g / 0.167 oz
- Yves Saint Laurent La Parisienne, 0.25 fl oz / 7.5 ml
- $10 Gift Card to Glymm's Beauty Boutique
- red and white jelly beans
There's a bit of a hand-theme in this month's box and I'm really liking Sula's lip gloss. My mom is really going to like the min perfume (she collects them).
So, fellow Glymm members - did you get something different in their Glymm box or was yours identical to mine?
Want a Glymm box of your own? Click on this link to get more info or to sign up!