Name: Overnight Fix Nightly Restoring Moisturizer
Size: 496 ml
Price: approx. $7 CAD
What it says in the press release:
- replenishes skin's moisture reserves and quenches dry skin as you sleep
- alleviates a full week's work of dryness in just one night for visibly smoother, softer skin
- made with a blend of pure Evening Primrose extract and anti-oxidant vitamins from exotic superfoods known to help reduce free radical damage
- light and silky to aid in absorption before bedtime and the moisturizer contains a soothing fragrance
weight: bold; color: rgb(240, 130, 187);">Where to buy:
grocery, pharmacy and mass market retailers
To Purr About:
- pretty good moisturizing lotion
- light fragrance is very nice
- large bottle with a pump is handy and affordable
- a little sticky upon application
- takes a little time to absrob
This is the first body lotion that I've tried that is meant to be used overnight and promises to repair "a week's worth of damage" in one night.
As most of my readers know, I love a fast-absorbing lotion and this one isn't as fast-absorbing as some of my favourites. It's not greasy, but it's a little sticky and takes a little longer to be fully absorbed - which means that you need to apply this a little ahead of going to bed.
It has a nice, light scent (although I would have preferred something unscented).
Once I got used to applying it about 20 minutes before going to bed, I did find that after applying it to some really dry skin (the start of the cold weather is really hitting my skin hard), I woke up with skin that was pretty well moisturized so I can't complain about the effectiveness. From what I've experienced, this isn't a lotion I'll be using unless I'm using it for what it's for - overnight use.
At $7 CAD, you get a lot of product for a great price.
Rating (out of 5):
Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten