When I popped the pink top off of this month's Glymm box, the first thing I saw made me so happy! It was a full-sized Annabelle Smudge Paint in Plummed - one of my favourite products of 2011 in my favourite shade (you can read my review here).
Purple seemed to be the colour of the day as I also got an amazing RGB polish (never tried them before, so that's going to be fun! in a stunning, deep purple shade and purple jelly beans!
In my November Glymm box:
- Lise Watier Flash Lift Radiance Vial, 1 ml / 0.03 US fl. oz
- Rahua Luxury Shampoo & Conditioner packs, shampoo - 10 ml / 0.34 oz.; conditioner - 8 ml / 0.27 oz
- Orlane Paris Light Smoothing Cream, 3.5 ml / 0.11 oz
- RGB Designer Nail Lacquer in Deep, 0.40 fl. oz. / 12 ml
- Annabelle Smudge Paint in Plummed, 0.07 oz. / 2 g
- $10 voucher for Brownshoes.com
- purple jelly beans
So, fellow Glymm members - did you get something different in their Glymm box or was yours identical to mine? I'm pretty happy with this month's sampler - the Annabelle Smudge Paint and RGB polish totally made my day.
Want a Glymm box of your own? Click on this link to get more info or to sign up!