Monday, October 31, 2011

Product Review: Olay Pro-X Clear Intensive Refining Mask


Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Olay
Name: : Pro-X Clear Intensive Refining Mask
Size: 50 ml
Price: approx. $33.00 USD

What it says on their website:
This sulfur acne treatment is applied as a refining mask and can be used up to twice a week to:
- Dry current breakouts
- Absorb oil
- Reduce overall shine

To Purr About:
- left skin feeling super clean, refreshed and soft
- really helped reduce the oil and shine on my face
- helped control breakouts
- didn’t leave skin feeling dry
- didn’t irritate my super sensitive skin

Claws Out:
- sulfer smell lingered in my skin for rest of the day


Final Comments:
I like to indulge once in a while on my skin with special treatments to help me feel pampered at home, so i was excited to try my first mask product by Olay. This product is targeted to reduce the oiliness in your skin which is perfect for me, because I do suffer from an oily complexion.

I am really impressed with this refining mask. I used it about twice a week and it left my skin feeling absolutely fantastic each time. It’s quick (only have to wait about 5 minutes for it to dry) and easy to use and is very effective. Best of all it didn’t irritate my super sensitive skin.

It is a bit steeper in price, but since you only have to use a little bit of product and it’s only meant to be used twice a week, I think it’s reasonable.

From what I hear, the sulfer ingredient is very effective in absorbing oil, but it also results in a sulfer smell that lingers around in my skin (for the rest of the day) which I didn’t really enjoy.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: cinnamonkitten.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...