Brand: Bath & Body Works
Where to buy: Bath & Body Works stores and online at www.bathandbodyworks.com.
I love, love, love Bath & Body works' Anti-Bacterial hand soaps - there's always one in my bathroom and I love trying new scents (although our latest one, Pink Grapefruit, is proving pretty popular with both my and GuineaHubby). So it's always fun to see what else is on the shelves at Bath & Body Works!
There are 2 new collections coming out this fall - one with Autumn-themed scents and one creepy, fun collection for Halloween. Here are a few of the offerings in each collection:
Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap, $5.50 USD
Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented.
- Pumpkin Caramel Latte
- Orchard Leaves
- Creamy Pumpkin
- Cranapple Crisp
- Sour Drop: a sweet blend of watermelon and cantaloupe
- Marshmallow: an addictive blend of marshmallow, toasted sugar with hints of roaring campfire, honeysuckle and vanilla
- Green Apple Candy: a juicy blend of fresh picked apples
- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin: a blend of pumpkin pulp, fresh ginger, hint of rum and creamy vanilla
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Body Lotion, travel size, $5 each or 3 for $10 (mix and match)
Bath & Body Works' Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer.
- Black Candy Apple: a blend of juicy apple, caramelized sugar and vanilla
- Plum Potion: a blend sweet plum, blood orange and black raspberry
- Wicked Spiced Pumpkin: a blend of white pumpkin, fresh ginger and whipped vanilla musk
- Sinful Vanilla: a blend of vanilla bean, whipped marshmallow and vanilla cream
- Spider Cider: a blend of juicy red berries, lemon and black sugar
- Scream-a-Colada: a blend of coconut, pineapple and a hint of rum
images: press releases