When I first opened this month's Glymm box, I was a tad disappointed with how empty it looked, but when I saw what was actually in it, I had to squeal just a tiny bit because it had something in it that I've been dying to try. :)
In my October Glymm box:
- Caudalie Premier Cru Cream, 2 ml / 0.06 fl. oz
- Lise Watier Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss in Melon Twist, 2.8 g / 0.10 oz
- Principessa Bacio Lip Balm, 14 g / 0.5 g
- Blinc Mascara in Black, 0.141 oz / 4 g
- orange and black jelly beans
I saw the Principessa lip balm first and thought that was pretty exciting (I LOVE lip products!) but when I saw the Blinc mascara, I was pretty excited. I've been dying to try this mascara for awhile now but have just been lazy to buy another mascara since I rarely wear it and I have quite a few right now.
But thanks to my Glymm box, I have one to try! Very exciting!
So, now the question is - did anyone get something different in their Glymm box?
Want a Glymm box of your own? Click on this link to get more info or to sign up!