Friday, September 23, 2011

Product Review: Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towlettes


Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Yes To Cucumbers
Name: Hypoallergenic Facial Towlettes
Size: 10 Travel Towelettes
Price: $3.50 CAD

What it says on the product site:
“Our famed facial towelettes in mini! If you like the larger version, you'll love these. Like their big brothers, the Yes To Cucumbers On The Go Facial Wipes are 98.7% natural, hypoallergenic, and made from organic cucumber and aloe vera. Designed for the trendy traveler, this package of travel towelettes will fit right into your purse (or a TSA size clear plastic bag!) to cleanse, soothe and remove makeup to refresh your beautiful face, regardless of where you are.”

To Purr About:
- convenient travel size
- refreshing fresh scent
- moisturizing
- hypoallergenic
- paraben, SLS and petroleum free
- 98.7% natural
- also available in packs of 30 towelettes
- left skin feeling refreshed

Claws Out:
- didn’t clean my skin as well as normal cleansers would
- made my face break out a bit


Final Comments:
On a recent trip to Shoppers Drug Mart I was looking for travel friendly products
for our upcoming vacation. I spotted this cute product and since it was on sale
decided to give it a try. I’ve tried Yes To Carrots products before, but never the
Yes To Cucumbers line. I was pretty excited to see they had a travel sized set of
wipes as I find many brands have wipes, but none that I can slip in to my toiletry
bag without taking up too much space. I am a glutton for convenience.

I really did enjoy using these towelettes – they have a nice fresh scent, are very
moisturizing and left my skin feeling refreshed. However, they are no match for
real facial cleansers/scrubs and water, and I found I started getting pimples a few
days into the trip. As a result I probably will not be picking up this product again.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: This product was purchased by Suziesaurus.
image: cinnamonkitten.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...