My husband really likes to tease me. Last month, when my Glymm box arrived at home, he texted me with just two words "Glymm box". This month, he didn't even bother words - he just emailed me a photo of the package. haha.
I couldn't wait to get into this month's goodies - last month one of the items in my Glymm box was a lovely Smashbox lip gloss that has become my daily go-to gloss so I was excited to see what awesome things I would discover this time around.
In my September Glymm box:
- john masters organics blood orange & vanilla body wash, 1 fl. oz. / 30 ml
- john masters organics blood orange & vanilla body milk, 1 fl. oz. / 30 ml
- Vasanti blush in Rockies, 3.2 g / 0.11 oz
- Oscar de la Renta Esprit d'Oscar, sample size
- more jelly beans!
- dark red alligator print makeup bag
Besides delivering my monthly jelly bean hit, I really love the deep red makeup case that I got. Ok, I know it's not exactly a beauty product in the classic sense, and I have a ton of makeup bags, but it's still a really lovely shade of red.
I haven't had a chance to try any of the products yet, but I'm looking forward to the body wash and body milk because "blood orange and vanilla" sounds like a really cool combination.
So, anyone get something different in their Glymm box?
Want a Glymm box of your own? Click on this link to get more info or to sign up!