Friday, August 05, 2011

Product Review: Gillette Venus Pro Skin MoistureRich Razor

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Gillette
Name: : Venus Pro Skin MoistureRich Razor
Size: n/a
Price: approx. $16.00 CAD

From the website: "The Venus ProSkin MoistureRich razor is designed with
MoistureRich shave gel bars, enhanced with a triple blend of body butters for
a comfortable shave. Simply add water for a light lather and beautifully smooth
skin."

Each package comes with:
- 1 Venus ProSkin MoistureRich Women’s Refillable Razor
- 2 Razor Blade Refill Cartridges
- 1 Shower Hook


To Purr About:
- easy to open packaging
- shave gel bars mean no shaving gel/foam required
- great for travelling, camping, weekend getaways, etc.
- simple and light handy razor holder that is convenient for use in the shower
- easy grip handle that makes it easy to use
- nice clean shave
- leaves legs feeling moisturized

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
When I first picked up this product I was delighted to find that there were perforations in the packaging to make it easier to open. It comes in one of those sealed plastic packages and for once it was easy to open! I wish all of these types of packages had perforations.

I really like how convenient these razors with built-in shave gel bars as they are so easy to pack for trips. I can just toss in the razor handle and an un-opened razor and I’m good to go. And the replaceable shave gel bars also meant I could shave with the shower running, instead of having to turn the shower head off and run water to clean the blade off in between runs. They also helped to leave my legs feeling moisturized (in addition to smooth) and didn’t dry them out which was nice.

Although there were a few hairs I missed I’m not sure if it was my shaving technique or as a result of the razor.

On a side note - I liked how simple the shower hook was – not overly bulky, but unfortunately the suction cup never stays suctioned to my shower walls (I’m assuming because of the type of tile I have).

Rating (out of 5):



Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: cinnamonkitten.blogspot.com

1 comment:

♥beauxs mom said...

great review, very helpful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...