Name: Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
Price: $23.00 USD
Where to buy: narscosmetics.com
I'm a big fan of eyeliners. It's one product I can almost never leave the house without. Luckily for me, there are so many great eyeliners out there that I can have lots without breaking the bank. But I'm always on the lookout for new ones to try.
NARS is introducing a new eyeliner, the Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner that promises " a super-creamy, smudge-proof formula with an unparalleled long-lasting finish."
The sleek, soft-touch mechanical pencil features a convenient built-in sharpener.
Available in nine deeply dramatic shades, named after the most iconic streets in the world:
- Veneto: A deep black. One of the most famous streets in Rome, Italy. Federico Fellini's classic 1960 film La Dolce Vita was mostly centered around the Via Veneto area
- Santa Monica Blvd: A crisp white. One of the most famous streets in Los Angeles County, California.
- Via Appia: A copper brown. One of the earliest and strategically most important Roman roads of the ancient republic.
- Abbey Road: An iridescent turquoise. A street in London, England, after which the Beatles named one of their albums.
- Bourbon Street: A festive purple. A famous and historic street that spans the length of the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana. When founded in 1718, the city was originally centered around the French Quarter.
- Rue Bonaparte: A light almond. Laid down in the 16th Century, this French street accommodated some very fine distinctive mansions. Today it is an upscale home to fashion shops.
- Rue Saint-Honoré: A deep royal blue. The rue Saint-Honoré is an ancient street in the 1st arrondissement of Paris, France. It is named after the collegial Saint-Honoré church situated in ancient times within the cloisters of Saint-Honoré.
- Madison Avenue: A slate gray. An avenue in New York City, that’s name has been synonymous with the American advertising industry since the 1920s.
- Rue de Rivoli: A metallic forest green. One of the most famous streets of Paris that features some of the most fashionable shops in the world.
image: press release