Friday, July 08, 2011

Product Review: Youth Corridor Antioxidant Boost Skin Serum

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Youth Corridor
Name: Antioxidant Boost Skin Serum
Size: 1 fl. oz. / 30 ml
Price: $125.00 USD

From the package: "Youth Corridor Antioxidant Boost Skin Serum is a revolutionary high-performance complex formulated with 10% Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Melatonin, which work synergistically to neutralize free radical damage and protect against oxidative stress. This combination is a potent defense against inflammation and enhances the skin’s natural photoprotective response. It stimulates collagen and elastin production, strengthening the support structure of healthy skin and creating a more youthful appearance."

To Purr About:
- paraban free
- saw an instant difference in the appearance of skin
- did see an improvement on the overall appearance of my skin
- lasts a long time since you only need a few drops per application

Claws Out:
- very high price
- not a fan of the scent

Final Comments:
This is my first experience with Youth Corridor’s products. The 3 main ingredients advertised on this product are vitamin C, vitamin E and melatonin. I’ve definitely heard (and am a firm believer) that vitamin C and vitamin E does wonders for the skin, so I was interested to try this product.

Applying this product is still a bit odd to me - I don’t think I’ll ever get the hand of smoothing 3–6 drops of this product over my entire face. It feels a little like oil and isn’t conducive to smoothing over skin. I can’t tell if I’m using enough, or too much and if I’m getting it over my entire face.


After using this product for a couple months I have to say I’ve noticed an improvement in my skin. My pesky forehead wrinkles are not noticeable and this product is really helping to keep my skin feeling supple and healthy. So much so that most days I even forget to put moisturizer on. I was hoping this product would brighten my complexion a bit more to make it nicer, but I’m pretty happy with the results nonetheless.

The major downside to this product is that it is on the pricey side at $125.00
USD, but because you only need a few drops it does definitely last a long time so
I think the high cost is balanced out by that.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: cinnamonkitten.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...