Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Product Review: eos Everyday Hand Lotion

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: eos
Name: : Everyday Hand Lotion
Size: 1.5 fl oz / 44 ml
Price: approx. $3.99 USD

"Infused with shea butter and oat extract, this hand lotion also has Vitamins C and E in a non-greasy, soothing and fast absorbing cucumber-scented cream. Dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and paraben-free. The unique pebble shape packaging is designed to be carried around conveniently." (press kit info)

I'm a huge fan of eos products. Their lip balms and shaving creams always have a place in my routine. Not only do I love their products, but their packaging is just adorable (and not to mention practical - imagine a shaving cream package without metal = no rust!).

So, I wasn't surprised when eos came out with this really cool looking hand lotion. Shaped like a handy little pebble, the packaging is convenient for toting along in a purse, and is nicely designed to fit into your hand comfortably.

But of course, part of my job as a product reviewer is to look past the packaging and see if the product measures up.

To Purr About:
- 97% natural
- lotion is extremely light and absorbs very quickly
- light cucumber scent
- package is small and slim and convenient for carrying around

Claws Out:
- small package means there's not a lot of lotion in each pebble
- pretty expensive considering small amount of lotion

Final Comments:
As with most people, I generally use a lot of hand lotion because my hands take quite a beating during the day (especially in the winter). All that work, chores, exposure, etc. means that hands need a lot of care.

This lotion is very light and absorbs quickly, making it an ideal hand lotion. It's non-greasy and comes in a light, pleasant cucumber scent.

I do love the packaging, and find it quite convenient to carry around in a purse. However, for $4, you don't get a lot of lotion, especially since I tend to use so much of it. I ran out pretty quickly.

However, if you try to limit how often you use it and use another hand lotion when you're at home or work (I leave a large bottle of Jergens at work), then this little eos pebble is nice to take in your bag when you're on the go.

The lotion itself is great. I wonder if it comes in a larger package that I can use at home?

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: cinnamonkitten.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was wondering if you had ordered this online or had been able to find it in Toronto?

miu miu said...

I saw the EOS lip balm that comes in that little ball container finally at Rexall! I have had a hard time finding their products & was suprised to see it at Rexall today.

Anonymous said...

Thank you miu miu, I found the lip balms at Rexall!

Suziesaurus said...

Anonymous - I saw the EOS hand lotion & the lip balms at the most random place - RW & Co. the clothing store in Yorkdale Mall today. Was very suprised to see them. They were up front at the cash.

Hope you find them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Suziesaurus!
Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...