Sunday, June 26, 2011

Product Review: Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal Foot Spray

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal
Name: : Foot Spray
Size: 4 fl oz / 120 ml
Price: $3.99 USD

From their website: “This liquid version of our deodorant crystal is the perfect product to eliminate foot odor. An added benefit is to spray it into shoes or sneakers to solve odor problems. 100% pure and natural, non-sticky, non-greasy, fragrance free, 24-hour hypoallergenic protection. Good news...our sprayer is designed to function when the bottle is upside down!

Available at: Whole Foods Market, Stop n Shop, Amazon.com and Alice.com.”

To Purr About:
- contains aloe vera to help soothe and moisturize feet
- very affordable
- available in smaller 25mL bottles
- can spray product right in the shoe to help eliminate odour
- hypoallergenic
- kept bad foot odour away
- sprays on clear and doesn’t leave a residue

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
In the summertime I am constantly paranoid about my feet smelling badly. So I was very intrigued when I saw this product. Not only did it advertise that it would help eliminate food odor, but it was 100% pure and natural.

I was pretty impressed, and then a bit skeptical, when I read the list of ingredients of this product: purified water, aloe vera and natural mineral salts (purified water being the first ingredient). This seems too good to be true – it’s so simple and I can feel good that I’m not spraying a bunch of chemicals on my skin.


I’ve used this product many times now on both my feet and my shoes and am impressed. I’ve used it during the hottest days this year so far and in a variety of my shoes and it’s really kept bad foot odour away. I can’t wait to use it with all my other shoes and I’m really interested in the rest of Naturally Fresh’s other products.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: cinnamonkitten.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...