Friday, May 13, 2011
Product News: MAC Fashionflower Collection
"A stylish fusion of the floral and the fashionable in a summer colour collection that evokes the cool side of the hottest season. Join these rare blossoms and succumb horticulturally to a bouquet that's equal parts fleur and couture!" (from the website)
I know that everywhere I look, most of the beauty trends for this Spring and Summer are bright, bold, intense colours. And who can blame anyone for wanting to pile on the super-bright colours after a long winter? But, I think that MAC's Fashionflower collection is also a nice look for Spring/Summer. Light and sweet - I love everything in this line!
Eye Shadow, 1.5 g / 0.05 us oz, $17.50 CAD
Get a cultivated connection to the greenhouse and the fashion house with daisy-debossed Eye Shadows in scintillating summer shades perfect for every budding beauty! Limited edition.
- Fresh Daisy: frosty white yellow
- Aqua: aqua blue
- Lucky Green: frosted midtone lime
- Free To Be: bright true coral
- Groundcover: midtone warm grey
Lipstick, 3 g / 0.1 US oz, $17.50 CAD
Colour plus texture for the lips. Limited Edition.
- Mlle: light white pink
- Summer Shower: light aqua
- Growing Trend: midtone taupe nude
- Ever Hip: bright creamy coral
Lipgelee, 15 ml / 0.5 US fl oz, $17.50 CAD
A soft jelly-textured glosser for the lips. Squeezes on. Distributes evenly and easily via its special slanted tip. Moisturizes and conditions the lips. Limited Edition.
- Fashionflower: pale pink
- Now In Season: pale yellow
- Budding Beauty: pale coral
Beauty Powder, 10 g / 0.35 US oz, $30 CAD
Unfolding and flourishing, perennial prima donnas embrace the growing trend of faces lightly dusted with daisy-debossed Beauty Powder. Limited Edition.
- Light Sunshine: pastel neutral pink with soft gold and pink sparkles
- Alpha Girl: soft peachy pink with gold nuances