Friday, May 27, 2011

Clinique Bonus Time at Holt Renfrew

Canadians - It's Clinique Bonus Time!

Retailer: Holt Renfrew
Duration: May 27 to June 5, 2011
Minimum amount you need to spend: $35 CAD (before taxes)


What you get:
- All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage
- Youth Surge Age Decelerating Moisturizer SPF 15
- Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser
- Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo
- Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Air Kiss
- Long Last Lipstick in All Heart
- High Impact Mascara in Black
- Clinique Eyelash Curler
- cosmetics bag

image: e-flyer

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love how they have new makeup bag designs each time! Whenever I need something from Clinique, I always wait until a nearby store is running a Bonus Time, haha. Thanks for sharing! :)

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

Hi adrienne!

I'm the SAME way. I always hold off on making any purchases until I can get a Gift with Purchase with them! But now I have tons of the makeup bags hanging around! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...