Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten
Brand: Lise Waiter
Name: Teint Parfait 12 Hours Glam Flawless Complexion
Size: 33 g / 1.2 oz
Price: $45 CAD
Shade Tried: Neutre
Available in 6 shades, Lise Watier's latest innovation combines concealer, foundation and a mirror into one tube (Lise Watier has a history of coming up with really cool packaging - remember the oil-blotting sheets held within a powder compact?
The cap of the tube holds the concealer that matches the foundation that's in the tube intself. In the lid of the cap is a very small, round mirror, for those on-the-go touchups. Personally, I'm not really into carrying around a tube of foundation for touch-ups when I'm out and about, but it's handy nonetheless.
- Beige Pur
- Beige Beige
To Purr About:
- love the innovative package design
- the mirror is handy for touch-ups, although quite small
- the concealer provides very good coverage without being too heavy or thick
- a very small amount of the concealer neutralizes red tones well
- foundation blends quickly and matches my skin tone and the concealer very well - creates a very natural looking coverage
- the foundation itself is a light, non-greasy cream that dries quickly to a matte, almost powdery finish
- price is a little high
I've been using this concealer/foundation combination every day since I got it and I must admit that I can find no fault in it. The concealer neutralizes red tones and covers up problem areas without going on cakey or thick. The liquid foundation blends smoothly with the concealer and overall, the two combine to give me a nice, even finish.
The finish is not completely matte, but a little dewy, which gives it a more natural look, but for those that don't like the shine, you may have to finish off with a little dusting of powder.
I have to give this a perfect rating, but do beware that the price is a little high for the amount you get. I generally don't like spending too much money on my makeup, and my trusty MAC Studio Fix is $13 less (which leaves me some money for lunch...or a new lipstick!)
Rating (out of 5):
Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
images: press release and Cinnamon Kitten