I'm so happy that winter is finally coming to an end and the warmer weather is at least on the horizon. My body has really taken a beating this past winter - dry skin, dry lips, dry hair - yuck! I've been battling it all.
So I've been trying a lot of old favourites and new products all winter long to try and keep my body suffering.
For some reason, this winter especially, my lips have been very dry. It's something I've never really had trouble with before. So I've been sticking to lip balms and lip glosses rather than lipsticks, which are more drying for me.
This past winter I was introduced to a new Canadian company - Prairie Dawn Natural Body Products. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, their lip balms are made with natural products and are available in 4 different flavours - Sweet Orange, Lime, Peppermint and Black Licorice.
I have one of each flavour and they are all over the place - one in my bag, one on my dresser, one in my bathroom and one that just goes from place to place - always on hand for me to give my lips a little hit of moisture.
But, don't take my word for it - I have another set of lip balms to give away to one lucky reader!
Prize: 4 lip balms from Prairie Dawn - one of each flavour: Sweet Orange, Lime, Peppermint and Black Licorice.
- (mandatory) Leave a comment on this post telling me what which flavour you're looking forward to trying the most. Don't forget to leave an email address where I can reach you if you win!
- (optional) For a bonus entry, "Like" Cinnamon Kitten's Facebook page and leave a comment here letting me know you've done so
- The contest is open to Canadian & US residents only.
- Contest ends Friday, April 8, 2011
- Winner will be contacted via e-mail and announced on this blog shortly after.