Friday, February 25, 2011

Product Review: The Body Shop body brush

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: The Body Shop
Name: : body brush
Size: n/a
Price: approx. $15 CAD

I've been on the hunt for a good body brush ever since I had to throw my Aveda one away. Every body brush that I've tried since then had issues - one had bristles that were too soft and another came apart so that you could use it with or without the handle, but it kept coming apart.

So I was super excited when my sister, Suziesaurus, bought me one from The Body Shop for Christmas. I can't seem to find a photo of it online, but it's a typical long-handled wooden body brush with long, stiff bristles.

To Purr About:
- really stiff bristles (which I love!)
- sturdy wooden handle that is easy and comfortable to hold
- long bristles

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. I've finally found a brush that meets all my expectations. The long, wooden handle is comfortable to hold and makes reaching every part of the body really easy and the long, stiff bristles are great for exfoliating. The brush is well-made and very sturdy and looks like it will last a very long time. There's nothing that I don't like about this brush!

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: This product was purchased by Suziesaurus

2 comments:

iRene* said...

Thanks for the review. I use this brush everyday! Its a great brush :D

Suziesaurus said...

I also use this brush everyday! i love it too! thanks for introducing me to this product!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...