Name: : Foaming Face Wash
Size: 200 mL / 6.78 fl. oz.
Price: approx. $8 CAD
From their website: “Gently cleanse away dirt, oil and make-up without over-drying skin.
- Cleanses skin
- Helps skin retain its natural moisture
- Contains oil-free moisturizers”
To Purr About:
- convenient dispensing pump that can be locked-off
- very gentle on my skin
- leaves skin feeling moisturized and silky
- affordable price
- leaves a residue feeling on skin after rinsing
- doesn’t fight acne / oily skin
I’ve been using Olay’s Foaming Face Wash for a few weeks now and although I enjoy how gentle it is on my skin, it might be too gentle. Meaning my skin (which is oily type) is still very oily. I’ve tried many face washes and would prefer one that helps fight the oiliness a bit more. I don’t know if this is the best choice for people with oily or acne prone skin.
That being said I think this is a great product for people with normal to dry skin. It leaves my skin feeling very silky and moisturized, has a nice subtle scent and comes in a super convenient pump dispenser.
Rating (out of 5):
Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten