Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten
Name: : Ultra-Intensive Anti-Aging Moisturizer
Size: 1.7 oz / 50 g
Price: $85 USD
Dermagenics ultra-intensive anti-aging moisturizer with peptides is made without toxins, getting its powerful anti-aging benefits from pure, proven ingredients.
- improves skin quality and reverses the signs of aging
- physician formulated with a breakthrough blend of superior ingredients
- rejuvenates skin with an advanced peptide cellular repair formula
- hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
This product claims to:
- reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles wherever they occur: forehead, between brows, crow's feet, crepey eyelids, laugh lines, wrinkles at the throat and neck
- shrink large pores
- reduce under-eye puffiness and dark circles
- promote a firmer, more toned look and feel
- brighten the skin
- replace foundation primer by creating a smooth surface for makeup application and longevity.
To Purr About:
- extemely light feeling cream
- absorbs quickly
- very light fragrance
- delivers instant moisture to dry skin
I love the feel of this cream. It's very light, not greasy at all and a little goes a very long way. The scent is extremely light (not flowery) and I love that it absorbs within seconds, leaving my skin feeling very moisturized.
I must admit that winter leaves my skin very dry and usually it takes quite a bit of moisturizer to keep my skin feeling healthy, but I only need a little of this Dermagenics moisturizer and my skin feels great. A couple of minutse after application, the cream has already been absorbed and my skin feels really smooth and not-dry at all.
As with all anti-aging products, it's hard to test if a lot of its claims are true without using the product for a longer period of time. My skin feels a lot better since I started using this regularly, but I'm not sure if it's really done away with my fine lines and wrinkles.
The only drawback is that this product is fairly expensive so it may not be for everyone's budget, but if you have a chance to try this, I highly recommend it.
Rating (out of 5):
Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: press release