Brand: John Frieda
Name: Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Shampoo & Conditioner
Size: 250 ml
Price: approx. $17 CAD
I recently fell in love with John Frieda’s Frizz-Ease WeatherWorks Shampoo & Conditioner combo, but since I just ran out of both I decided it was time for a change and what better way to try something new, but stick with what I know works
than to try John Frieda’s Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Shampoo & Conditioner?
John Frieda’s website advertises that the Smooth Start Shampoo & Conditioner:
- starts blocking frizz in the shower for easy styling
- with Frizz-Mending Complex, it smoothes strands, hydrates to replenish vital moisture and restores hairs natural defense against frizz
- leaves parched tresses silky, shiny and highly manageable
- helps create sleek, supple, shimmering and frizz-resistant strands
- safe for colour-treated hair
To Purr About:
- makes hair feel silky-smooth and healthy
- helps tame my unruly hair
- makes my hair very shiny looking
- scent is a little stronger than I usually like
Similarly to the Weather Works product from the same Frizz-Ease line, I definitely enjoy using this product and give it 2 thumbs up. As a result of continued use, my hair is definitely super moisturized and healthy feeling and super smooth. I wish this line had come out sooner! I love it and it definitely has stopped any frizzing & flyaways! I’ve even recently noticed that some days I don’t even need to use any styling products on my hair which is quite amazing for the cut that I have.
If I had to name one con about this product is that it is slightly strong scented compared to its counterparts in the same product family. Still, I got used to the scent very quickly, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Rating (out of 5):
Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten