Friday, November 05, 2010
Product Review: Simple Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion
Name: : Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion
Size: 200 mL
Price: approx. $5 CAD
From their website: "Drier skin will benefit from this creamy Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion which gives a gentle, thorough cleanse, even around the delicate eye area.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 restores, softens and smoothes
- Added moisturisers improve skin condition
- pH balanced so works in harmony with your skin"
To Purr About:
- very gentle on my super sensitive skin
- no scent
- easy to use
- leaves skin feeling very moisturized
- works great as a gentle make-up remover
- states that it provides a gentle cleanse around the delicate eye area, but cautions against getting it near the delicate eye area on the bottle
- doesn’t cleanse as well as other cleansers that require washing off
I’ve had the chance to try Simple’s Kind To Skin Cleansing wipes which I really enjoyed, so I was excited to give their cleansing lotion a whirl.
I find it very foreign to cleanse without having to rinse afterwards (except when using those handy wipes), so that took a little getting used to.
In the end I found that although a great on-the go solution to having cleaner skin I still prefer cleansers that wash off. It definitely worked to remove some dirt and make-up, but I don’t think it was as affective as other cleansers that require washing off. I’m not sure if that’s just my bias though. I still like this product as it’s great when I’m going from work to evening and need a quick freshening up before I apply evening make-up.
Rating (out of 5):
Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten