Monday, November 01, 2010

Product Review: Olay Body Wash plus Sheer Moisture Ribbons

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Olay
Name: : Body Wash plus Sheer Moisture Ribbons
Size: 295 ml
Price: approx. $7 CAD

From Olay’s website: "Olay Sheer Moisture Ribbons leaves you with weightlessly moisturized, beautiful skin. This cleanser infused with mandarin oil and a ribbon of rich moisturizers will lightly indulge every inch of your body. Enjoy the subtle fragrance inspired by mandarin blossom with every shower."

To Purr About:
- lathers up well
- leaves skin feeling clean and moisturized
- did not irritate my super sensitive skin

Claws Out:
- not too of the scent

Final Comments:
I have had good experiences with Olay’s Botanical Fusion Body Washes, so my expectations were

After using Olay's Sheer Moisture Ribbons body wash for weeks, I have to say that although I am quite happy with it, I actually prefer their Botanical Fusion line. Although the Ribbons product did lather up well and leave my skin feeling moisturized and clean it didn`t leave my skin as moisturized as the Fusion line.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: olay.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...