Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Product Review: Dead Sea Spa Magik Mild Exfoliant


Reviewer:
Annabella from Skin Scrubs

Brand: Dead Sea Spa Magik
Name: : Mild Exfoliant
Size: 5 ml / 2.5 fl oz
Price: GBP £6.95 / approx $11.15 CAD

The Dead Sea Spa Magik range is one of those underrated brands that doesn't seem to get much publicity. Maybe because it's more of a spa range rather than a sexy product that you would see in a magazine. I discovered Dead Sea Spa Magik when I was living in London and I was fed up of my face feeling constantly grimy from the pollution and dirt. I wanted something that actually felt like it cleaned my face.

This contains sea sand, natural clay, and coconut oil.

To Purr About:
- even though this says it's mild it is actually quite rough but doesn't scratch your face
- rinses clean
- has a lovely sea salt smell
- cheaper than most scrubs

Claws Out:
- if you are a packaging junkie then you might find this is a bit boring but otherwise no complaints

Final Comments:
While this says it's a mild scrub it actually isn't which I was pleasantly surprised about. I don't do mild scrubs. This is a lovely fine sandy paste that really takes away dirt, dead skin and gives your face a lovely glow. I think this would work best for oilier skins as this might upset dry or sensitive skin, however if you have acne I would advise you speak to your doctor before using this.

I've used this scrub for about eight years now and even though I buy loads of other face scrubs I always have this in the bathroom. I almost always use it before I apply a face mask so that it feels like a real spa treatment. If I use this in the shower I also use it on my neck area as it feels really nice and makes it really smooth. My fiance James also loves it and uses it before he shaves to lift the hairs.

Rating (out of 5):



2 comments:

cliniquegirl said...

Wow this sounds like an awesome product!

mood said...

I've heard good things about this dead sea spa magik product... Going on my wish list now..... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...