Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back and catching up!

I had a lovely two-week trip in Hong Kong and Japan (it was really cool seeing some brands I had never heard of before). I totally needed the vacation and came back very happy and relaxed.

Although jet-lag really had me down and out for the past week, I'm hoping that I'm finally recovered and can start focusing on the blog again. So this coming week I'll be playing catch up - there's lots of new products coming out for the fall season and lots of products to be reviewed!

See you soon!

2 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

I have been to Hong Kong twice and am absolutely in love with HK. I would really love hearing more about your trip along with photos too.

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

Hi Poetic!

Isn't it a great place to travel to? I've been there so many times and it's always still new and exciting. It was also my hubby's first time ever in Asia so it was an adventure for him! :)

You can check out just a few of my photos on my Flickr stream:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sc_wanderlust

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...