Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Product Review: Lise Watier Feline Eyeliner HD

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Lise Watier
Name: : Feline Eyeliner HD
Size: 1.2 nl / 0.04 US fl oz
Price: $17.00 CAD

Launched this month, Lise Watier's Feline Eyeliner is a long-wear liquid eyeliner with a soft, skinny tip that provides an ultra smooth, mistake-proof and precise lining. Thanks to its capillary this liquid liner offers a continuous and regular colour-pay-off for an even, fine contour with just one stroke.

Its water-based ink dries quickly and holds color in place for an incomparably long time: no transfer, no fading. Dermatologically and ophtalmologically tested.

I usually don't like using liquid liner because I just don't have the steadiest of hands and liquid liners never go on well. So trying out Lise Water's new liquid liner was made easier because of it's marker-like application. I have tried liquid liner pens in the past, but haven't had much luck finding one that I liked.

To Purr About:
- without primer, this liquid liner stays on really well
- with primer, it's unmoveable - no smudging
- comes off easily with eye makeup remover (no pulling)
- easier to use than most other liquid liners I've tried
- ultra black colour stays strong after a day's wear

Claws Out:
- takes some practice to use

Final Comments:
This is my favourite liquid liner pen. The tip is ultra sharp so you can get a nice clean line and upsweep. But it's also soft so it didn't irritate my eye (I've tried ones in the past that were super sharp and seemed to scratch my eyelid). It stays put and very black all day long. Very little smudging or transfer and it dries super quickly. But, even with all it's staying power, it comes off very easily with eye-makeup remover, so you won't be tugging or pulling your skin, trying to remove this product.

It still takes some practice to get a nice, even line, but I've definitely been using this liner more often than other liquid liners I've tried in the past.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten


image: press kit

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...