Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Product Review: Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Roller

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Olay
Name: : Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Roller
Size: 6 ml / 0.2 fl oz
Price: approx. $35.00 CAD

Featuring precision micro-rollers that gently massage in a concentrated, hydrating anti-aging treatment, this product not only help reduce eye puffiness, but also regenerate skin's appearance to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.

- dermatologically tested
- non-comedogenic

To Purr About:
- very easy to use
- light gel cream
- cool sensation
- slight greasy feel
- skin feels nice and moisturized after use

Claws Out:
- slight greasy feeling
- application can be difficult

Final Comments:
I like the idea of this product. The roller balls do gently massage your eye area and apply a light gel cream. Because of the width of the product and where the 3 rollers are situated, I can't get the cream close to my eye, and can only apply it to the areas around my eye. Since that means I then have to use my fingers to spread the gel closer to my eye, it kind of defeats the purpose of the rollers.

Anti-aging products are obviously hard to review, but I can say that the area around my eye is cooled and feels great after I use the massage roller on it.

It's quite pricey and as it's a lighter product, I tend to use more of it than thicker eye creams.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten


image: well.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...