Monday, June 28, 2010

Product Review: Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Olay
Name: : Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream
Size: 14 g
Price: $30.00 CAD

I've always stuck to Clinique eye creams because I think they're a fantastic product, plus it's the product I buy to get my bonus gifts! :) But I was excited to try Olay's Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream because I've been starting to really enjoy Olay products in the past year. It's a brand, like Neutrogena, that I can almost always count on for great products.

This eye cream is listed as a "7-in-1 Anti-Aging Booster". So, what are these 7 ways that it boosts the area around your eyes?
1. reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles
2. reduces the appearance of dark circles
3. improves dullness
4. hydrates for firmer skin appearance
5. intensively hydrates dry skin
6. renews skin texture
7. reduces appearance of blotchiness

To Purr About:
- no frangrance
- super rich cream
- a tiny bit goes a very long way
- not greasy at all
- dries super quickly
- I cound I could easily put eye makeup on aftewards and it didn't slip off or smudge

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
I really like this eye cream. It's super rich and luxurious, but isn't greasy at all and absorbs very quickly. As a test, I put the eye cream on, let it dry for 30 seconds and then put a pencil eyeliner on. Then I rubbed the eyeliner. A tiny bit of smudging happened, but that was it. Normally, the eyeliner comes right off if I don't use primer, so this eye cream definitely made a difference.

I've been using it for 2 weeks and although I can't confirm that it's made my wrinkles disappear, I have noticed that the area around my eye hasn't felt dry or stretched in a couple of weeks, so I definitely think this is making a difference.

As far as pricing goes, this isn't bad, considering I pay more than this for the Clinlque eye creams. Because you only need such a tiny bit, this jar will last a while and is worth the price.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten


image: well.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...