Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Product Review: Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Hawaiian Tropic
Name: : Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer
Size: 480 ml
Price: $10.99 CAD

During my honeymoon in Hawaii I learned a lot about suncare, and how to preserve a nice tan. :)

One of the most important things to after-sun care is good moisturization. Keeping the skin moisturized and soft is really important as the sun can really damage the skin.

I've always used Hawaiian Tropic regularly for sun-protection products, but have never tried their after-sun products so was excited to give it a try.

To Purr About:
- a lovely, light tropical fragrance
- easy to use pump bottle
- creamy moisturizer is light and absorbs fairly quickly
- huge bottle for a good price

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
My husband and I have always loved Hawaiian Tropic products because the smell makes us think of summer. It's tropical and light and just...summer-y. So I was pleasantly surprised when this product didn't have the normal, signature Hawaiian Tropic scent, but something seriously addictive. It's called Lime Coolada and I love it. I think it's my official new smell of summer.

The moisturizer works really well and is easily absorbed. It makes my skin feel moisturized and less tight. The huge bottle (with handy pump) is a great value and definitely a useful product to have during the summer.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten


image: press release

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...