Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Product Review: Skindinavia Summer Moisturizer

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Skindinavia
Name: : Summer Moisturizer
Size: 4 fl oz / 118 ml
Price: $39.00 USD

Skindinavia has just launched a new moisturizer for the summer, a mist-able solution to heavy cream moisturizers. The Summer Moisturizer is a spray moisturizer with SPF 8.

From the press release: "Perfect for summer weather, or year round for those with oily / combination skin, this delicate and breathable mist offers all-day hydration that absorbs instantly without an oily residue. Summer Moisturizer primes skin and helps keep makeup in place and its simple spray application allows for use anywhere."

To Purr About:
- incredibly light, watery moisturizer that absorbs super-fast
- lovely moisturization without any greasiness
- does help prime my skin for makeup application
- very little goes a long way
- another light layer of SPF for my face

Claws Out:
- I can't get used to the spray, so it's a little messy in application
- my skin is still a little dry from the winter and this moisturizer isn't hydrating enough right now

Final Comments:
This moisturizer is so different from any other facial moisturizer I've ever used. It's a light, watery spray that gets instantly absorbed and leaves my skin hydrated and primed for makeup.

The only drawback is that I can't get used to the spray. I have to cover my eyes to apply it and it gets kind of everywhere. After a few sprays, I usually spread it around with my fingers until every part of my face is covered.

It's a great, light moisturizer and the SPF is a bonus. Because it's so light, a little goes a long way.

I just wish I could figure out a better way to apply this without getting it all over the place!

Rating (out of 5):



Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: press release

2 comments:

Angela Hall said...

I like the style of your reviews. Useful information.

keverson said...

Wow, the details with respect to product are too good. This summer the market for Summer cream is heated up. Some people are going about products like Dermaxsol sunscreen, a product of Solvaderm. Many have added this product to their skin care regimen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...