Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Win a collection of Softlips Naturals products and a Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant! (US only)

UPDATE: Sorry, there was a problem with my Blogger account and comments weren't registering for some of my posts, including this one, so in the interest of fairness, I'm extending the deadline to enter this contest until May 10, 2010.

Want to win your own collection of Softlips Naturals products and a Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant? I thought so! Well, read on for more details!

Cinnamon Kitten readers have the opportunity to win the entire line-up of the new Softlips Natural products and 1 Certain Dri Anti-Perpirant - perfect for the hot summer weather just around the corner! (retail prize value: $37.92 USD)


The contest is open to US residents only - sorry fellow Canadians and other international readers!

To enter:
Leave a comment on this post telling me what your favourite Softlips product is. Never tried Softlips? Then tell me which Softlips Natural product you're most looking forward to trying if you win (you can read all about the products in this collection in my recent blog post). Don't forget to leave an email address where I can reach you if you win!

For extra chances to win:
Tweet about this contest (don't forget to use @CinnamonKitten so that I can see your Tweet). For each daily tweet I'll give you one extra entry!

Notes:
Contest ends May 10, 2010.
Winner will be announced on this blog shortly following.

6 comments:

Clare Tea said...

I'd love to try the lip polish; never heard of a lip product that exfoliates before!

le.paradis.found at gmail dot com

Clare Tea said...

and i've tweeted : http://twitter.com/icitea/status/12754798080

paintedladyfingers said...

I would love to try the liptint. A subtle wash of color and SPF 15 sounds like the perfect lip treatment!

Thanks so much for this giveaway!

berkana[at]fastmail[dot]fm

Deb said...

Definitely want to try the lip polish...my lips could really use that.

deborah150 at hotmail.com

Lilly said...

The lip polish sounds like an awesome idea!

Thanks for the giveaway!

lillypouch at hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i LOVE THE TINTED BALM IN PEARL! :)
softballchic514@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...