Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Product Review: Olay Total Effects Body Wash – Exfoliate & Replenish

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Olay
Name: : Total Effects Body Wash – Exfoliate & Replenish
Size: 250 ml
Price: approximately $9.00 CAD

After the amazing results I saw from Olay’s Complete Ageless cleanser, I was excited to try yet another Olay product.

From Olay’s website: "Olay's most advanced body wash, Total Effects goes beyond cleansing to moisturize and fight 7 signs of aging all over your body. For soft, smooth skin in 1 shower, improved elasticity in 1 week, and young-looking, radiant skin in 1 month."

The product is advertised to:

- Improve elasticity
- Relieve dryness
- Deeply condition skin
- Brighten dull skin
- Even skin tone
- Smooth rough skin
- Minimize the appearance of dry lines

To Purr About:
- exfoliating beads to help keep skin smooth
- left my skin feeling smooth and moisturized
- lovely scent
- lathered up very well
- did not irritate my super sensitive skin

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
I have previously tried Olay’s line of Botanical Fusion Body Washes and loved them, so I decided to try another body wash in Olay’s offered products.

I really enjoyed using this body wash. I can’t really say if this body wash improved the elasticity of my skin or evened out my skin tone, but it did really help the condition of my skin by moisturizing it. The exfoliating beads were really refreshing and left my skin feeling smooth and moisturized when I came out of the shower. The scent was also very pleasing.

After using this body wash for a few weeks I noticed that the only dry areas left on my skin were on my hands. I guess that can’t be helped because I wash my hands so often using harsher soaps during the day and forget to moisturize.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: olay.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...