Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Product Review: Lise Watier HydraSmart 3D Hydration Creme

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Lise Watier
Name: : HydraSmart 3D Hydration Creme
Size: 50 ml
Price: approx. $40 CAD


From the press release: "Hydrasmart 3D Hydration Creme virtually drenches dry skin in moisture. Its unique formula enriched with ultra moisturizing peptides restores
skin’s ability to instantly capture and hold water inside the epidermis cells, 24 hours non-stop..."

"Light and non greasy, 3D Hydration Creme unveils a delicate, floral scent, a green bouquet with fresh, invigorating notes."

"Deeply hydrated with locked-in moisture, skin regains vitality, suppleness and softness for a sensation of unrivalled comfort. A smart approach to hydration!"

"This product is refillable - the empty inner cup can be recycled and replaced by a refill cup. The jar is therefore reusable! An ingenious idea to contribute to saving our planet, one little step at a time!"

To Purr About:
- alcohol and paraben free
- comes with little spatula to scoop cream out for use
- refillable cups mean less waste generated
- very light feeling
- leaves skin feeling super moisturized and supple
- not greasy

Claws Out:
- not too fond of the scent which reminds me of un-ripe citrus fruits

Final Comments:
I am always excited to try Lise Watier products for the first time as they are one of the brands I am consistently happy with. I think this is the first time I’ve tried a moisturizer by them, so I was a bit shocked when I first put it on that it stung my super sensitive skin initially. Happily it faded quickly and didn't seem to bother my skin at all after that.

This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and moisturized and super supple. It's a fantastic night cream and leaves my skin feeling fantastic and well rested and ready to take on the world the next morning.

As for the refillable cup – I do applaud Lise Watier for this option and I haven't come across too many products on the market that have thought of this, but it is a bit disappointing that our need for fancy packaging means that they had to turn to a refillable cup idea and not just simplify and slim down their packaging.

I used this product in conjunction with Lise Watier’s HydraSmart 3D Hydration Metamorphosis Cleanisng GelĂ©e.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: lisewatier.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...