Brand: Ms. Manicure
Name: : Call Your Buff
Price: approx. $2.99 USD
I'm pretty hard on my hands, spending most of my day at a keyboard, so keeping them in good shape is always a challenge. So I'm never far from a nail file, and I love this new one from Ms. Manicure.
A 4-sided, 6-way buffer, each section is labeled so that you know what it's for and which step it is:
1. "Medium Grit" for filing
2. "Fine Grit" for shaping and contouring
3. "Extra Fine Grit" to neaten edges
4. "Smooth" to smooth nails and remove ridges and stains
5. "Buff" to refine nails until they're smooth
6. "Polish" leaves a light shine
To Purr About:
- very light
- love that each section is numbered and named so that it's really easy to figure out what it's for
- great price
- each section works really well and does exactly what it says
- it's quite large because it's the size of a regular large file, but it's very thick (in order to make it 4-sides)
- the storage pouch is too tight so it's really difficult to get out and put back in
I love this file because it's a whole bunch of tools in one for an incredibly low price. The only thing that would have made this better is if they could have somehow made it smaller so that I could easily toss it into my bag and take it with me. As it is, I leave it at home, but I love using it.
Rating (out of 5):
Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.