Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Product Review: Biore Dual Fusion Moisture Lotion + SPF 30

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Biore
Name: : Dual Fusion Moisture Lotion + SPF 30
Price: $20.00 CAD

From Bioré’s website: "Bioré dual fusion™ moisturizer + SPF 30 delivers a unique blend of weightless hydration to nourish transitional skin and includes UV protection to help prevent sunburn. The special double-chambered package preserves the efficacy and potency of both the SPF protection and the silky, non-greasy moisturization properties. Featuring Bioré Botanamide technology, a ceramide-based technology with moisturizing botanicals, it improves dryness, the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone. Also contains naturally sourced moisturizing antioxidants."

To Purr About:
- contains SPF 30 to protect the skin from harmful sun rays
- didn’t smell or feel like it had SPF
- small and slim bottle allows for easy travel packing (with protective cap)
- did not irritate my super sensitive skin
- keeps skin moisturized
- absorbed quickly into my skin

Claws Out:
- 50 mL is not a lot of moisturizer, meaning I’ll have to run out & buy more very soon
- feels a little tacky/greasy feeling

Final Comments:
It’s always good to use a day time moisturizer that has a bit of SPF, so I decided to try Biore’s dual fusion product while I was trying out Bioré’s moonlighting night time moisturizer.

I really liked that this moisturizer didn’t have a strong SPF smell, like other moisturizers with SPF that I’ve used in the past. And although it was slightly tacky feeling, it was a lot less so than other moisturizers with SPF that I’ve tried.

Overall it was a a good moisturizer and I cannot wait to try it when summer rolls around and I’m exposed to more of the sun’s rays.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: well.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...