Friday, February 12, 2010

Product Review: UNII Palette

Brand: UNII Cosmetics
Name: Palette
Size: n/a
Price: $29.00 USD

This cool new palette tool magnetically stores multiple brands of makeup pans (like MAC, Stila, ELF, etc.) all in one place.

Each UNII Palette Includes:
- Magnetized Palette, so makeup stays put
- Adhesive magnetic sheet with writable labels
- Large, full-sized mirror for the makeup on the go
- Movable thumb grip
- Tight, rubberized seal prevents leaks
- Durable and purse-friendly

To Purr About:
- the palette itself is gorgeous - looks almost like a mini-laptop or something in my bag
- very easy to use and customize
- the built-in mirror is huge - very easy to do touch-ups
- I love having all the makeup I need in one handy location, instead of many different pots, compacts, etc.
- you aren't limited to the brand of makeup you can put in the palette

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
I can't say enough about the UNII Palette. I love it. I love the way it looks and how easy it is to use. I also love being able to have all my favourite products together in one place. Although I don't tend to carry my UNII Palette around much (I find the powders all get loose and mix together), I still love using it (great for travelling and on my limited bathroom counter space).

Another great feature of the UNII Palette is that you aren't limited to the makeup or the brand that you put in it (as opposed to other palettes that only hold certain brand sizes). You can put in blush, eyeshadow, lip gloss - pretty much anything you have that comes in a pan.

Also, after corresponding with Minna, the founder of UNII Cosmetics, I know that this is a quality product created by a woman who loves beauty products and cares about her customers.

The UNII web site has lots of great information on how to depot your pans from their plastic cases (if you're not buying the loose pans), cleaning information and examples of how other users filled their Palettes.

Rating (out of 5):



Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: uniicosmetics.com

1 comment:

millesimebeaute said...

This is the right product who uses branded cosmetics for them.We also offer products within the range

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...