Friday, January 08, 2010

Product Review: Olay Quench Therapy Hand Cream

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Olay
Name: : Quench Therapy Hand Cream
Size: 120 g
Price: $10 CAD

Olay has an entire Quench Therapy line to deal with dry skin, and the hand cream is "Olay's fastest relief hand cream for extremely dry, itchy skin".

I've noticed that many brands now have a dedicated hand cream (Neutrogena, Olay, etc) and it's no wonder - our hands take quite a beating and are often exposed to the elements more often than any other part of our body, not to mention all the work they do!

My hands have been really dry lately, so it was the perfect time to put this hand cream to the test.

To Purr About:
- instantly made my hands feel moisturized and less dry
- absorbed very quickly and didn't leave any greasy after-feel
- I only used a little but it was sufficient

Claws Out:
- has an odd smell that I can't quite describe - kind of a rubbery-flower smell - but it's very faint
- skin, although moisturized, wasn't left feeling "silky soft"

Final Comments:
I was impressed by how quickly the cream moisturized my hands - it was almost instantaneous. Only a little bit did the job. The faint scent was a little weird, but not strong enough to bother me. The amount of cream, and how little you need to use, is a great deal at the price, compared to most other deep-moisturizing hand creams.

The only other thing is that although it doesn't leave your hands "silky smooth" like some other creams, my hands weren't dry at all, which meant that the cream did its job.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: well.ca

1 comment:

Suziesaurus said...

I found the same smell/scent with their body lotion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...